Anti Spitting 3 Layer Individual Mask,
Adjustable Earloop 3 Layer face Mask,
BFE 99 3 Layer face Mask
Face Mask 3-Ply Filter Face Anti-Spitting Facial With Adjustable Earloop - Great For Mouth And Nose Protection
1, Soft paper, Harmless to Skin;
2, Breathable, soft lining, latex free and fiberglass free;
3, Low breathing resistance and high filtration efficiency;
4, Repel continually contamination of dangerous blood and saliva;
5, Filter Pollen, Dust,Very Low Resistance To Breathing;
6, Air permeability, dust proof, wear comfortable.
- Mask length: > 170 mm(6.69in.)
- Mask expansion width: 165 mm(6.49in.). Post-stack width is 95 mm(3.74in.) with three stacks in the middle. Each stack width is not less than 10 mm(0.39in.). The nose clip is located on the upper edge of the mask, and the outside of the mask is darker in color.
- The width of the support part is not more than 10 mm(0.39in.), and the position of the upper nose clip is not more than 16 mm(0.63in.).
- Nose clip: length > 80 mm(3.15in.); width approximately 3 mm(0.12in.)
- Ear loop: 180 mm(7.09in.) in length and 3 mm(0.12in.) in diameter, composed of polyester, spandex and other materials, welded on the inner layer not more than 10 mm(0.39in.) from the edge.
Parameter of DM95A1 Single-use Mask
- Product name: Single-use Mask
- Material: Spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use), polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal core plastic nose clip, polyester and spandex ear loops
- Model: Flat
- Size: 175 mm×95 mm / 6.89in.×3.72in.
- Product application scope and purpose: For protection against inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets
- Expiration date: 2 years after date of production
- Packaging specification: 5 pcs per bag; 50pcs per box; 2000pcs per carton
- Flatten the mask and put both ear loops on your ears.
- Bend the nose clip to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering.
- Pull the mask to the lower jaw to produce a tight seal.
- Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place with relative humidity below 80%; avoid high temperatures and exposure to flame.